So since i like posting Blogs on Myspace and since people tell me my writings are insightful(Kimmy),i finally decided to get a blog.
Let's hope i don't get bored of this!
hmmm...Let's hope i don't get bored of this!
well i guess my Blog Goals and ideals would be;
- Nice
- Somewhere where if you're not feeling that well, or just terrible you can come here and cheer up! And if you feel good already than you can be happy your alive
- Like My Bulletins
- If any of you have read my Myspace bulletins than you know I don't post Chain Letters or have Bulletin Conversations. I usually post things that i stand behind, or things that will i hope will make everyone feel better 'inside'
- For me!
- This blog is run by me! So I hope i get something out of it, like making people happy, or making me feel like I have an audience, cuz on the internet i can't see you not paying attention! So as long as i get some positive experiences out of this then I should be good!
Ummmm
Peace!
(when i say Peace I don't say it to be 'cool' or anything but i ACTUALLY mean it.
peace to your hearts
peace to your minds
and
peace to your body
peace to your minds
and
peace to your body
Goodnight!

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDeleteWhoo!!!! I can't wait for some detailed mind boggling blogs! yeah!
ReplyDelete