haha hello again!
A couple of months ago i was talking to two of my former teachers( Calzada and Murray) about what i though AN answer to life was.
I came upon the answer very easily, and I found that it was the opposite of the instinct to anyone who's ever played Tetris.
Yes, Tetris...
if you've never played Tetris, here's a site (http://www.freetetris.org/)
So if you've played Tetris you know your life line is a single row of four blocks. The long shape fitss and saves you. If yours strategy is based upon building around the arrival of the "l" block, waiting for this game can become very difficult and by the time the "l" block appears your so far up the screen it's hard to win or atleast keep the game going for another minute.
If you haven't figures out an answer to life yet, don't be discouraged.
ONE answer to life is to workd with what you have! Don't wait for a solution to land in your lap! Work towards a goal!!
Yes! its thats simple!
Strive towards something!!
The second part of my double header has to do with fitting in when you don't fit in.
In the boys restromom there was (and still is to this day) a faucet that has been clogged up and now only gives off water only millimeters think.
I always avoided this faucet beacause it doesnt't cut it when i need to wash my hands. I always thought it was worthless until one day i need a little bit of water to wet a tissue. Guess which faucet soaked the whole tissue?
The 'good" faucet. So in my desperation i turnedto the "broken" faucet and it worked beautifully! It was a perfect match! So I guess what I'm trying to say is that everything and everyone has a purpose. It might take a while to find it.
Don't feeel worthless.
You'll find what you're good at.
Lame and cheezy way to say this is "Beauty is in the Eye of the Beholder"
"Beauty is bought by judgement of the eye,
Not utter'd by base sale of chapmen's tongues"
-Shakespeare
"Beauty, like supreme dominion
Is but supported by opinion"
-Good Ol' Ben Franklin
"Beauty in things exists merely
in the mind which contemplates them."
- David Hume
Thank You for reading,
I plan on posting again soon.
I plan on posting again soon.

No comments:
Post a Comment