Saturday, October 3, 2009

Is being Politically Correct Wrong?

I recently read a very short,interesting and thought provoking article in The Sydney Morning Herald in which it talks about the Dalai Lama. It seems as though His Holiness, The Dalai Lama never knew the term "politically correct"

Now imagine that you wet through life saying what you wanted, how would you feel?
I don't know how to feel, should I lose respect for him for offending others?

Or should I gain respect because he does not worry himself with the little things and he says what needs to be said.

OR!
Maybe I shouldn't feel any different. Maybe we should all stop taking everything up the butt. We should stop all calm down a bit and stop being so hostile towards each other :)

to read the full article, make click here: Click me Please!
(originally written 9/22)

No comments:

Post a Comment