Friday, January 8, 2010

new years

Happy New Year!!!
i know I haven't posted anything in a looooog time, but I have a valid reason.
I made this blog to spread my happiness and joy to others but I hadn't really been happy enough to be able to attempt to spread anything other than depression.

But now I am back!!!
Ok so every new years you always hear about "New Years Resolutions!" but i never really thought about it until this year.

Andi had this thought,"Why do we have to wait for a new year to have to want to change?" I Dont get why its only a once a year thing
if every day is a gift then shouldn't we be spending them wisely and try to better ourselves all the time! it makes no sense of you really wanted to better yourself you would do it everyday and not wait until the end of the year to try to be a better human!

1 comment:

  1. ha i feel you. there are idiots out there that simply try to prove something to others. but true change comes from you, for you all year long :)

    ReplyDelete